We join you in this beautiful and honest prayer and we bring your request before the Father together in Jesus' name.
We hear your heart crying out for His peace to replace your fear and to remain, and we know our God delights to answer this prayer. Fear is something we all face, but Scripture reminds us that fear does not come from Him. For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7 And He promises, Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10
Jesus Himself offers you the very peace you are asking for when He says, Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, give I to you. Don't let your heart be troubled, neither let it be fearful. John 14:27 This is not a temporary calm that depends on circumstances, but a lasting peace that He places within us.
We also love that you prayed in Jesus' name, for it is only through Him that we have access to the Father and it is in His name that we find peace with God. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:6
We pray with you now.
Father God, we come before You together in the mighty name of Jesus and we thank You that You hear this dear one who is seeking Your peace. We ask You to gently lift every fear, every anxious thought, and every worry, and replace it with Your perfect peace. Let Your peace that surpasses all understanding guard this heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 We pray that You would help this dear one to keep their mind stayed on You, for You keep in perfect peace those whose thoughts are fixed on You. Isaiah 26:3 Teach us all to cast all our worries on You, because You care for us. 1 Peter 5:7 Let this peace not be fleeting, but let it stay and grow as we abide in Your Word, in prayer, and in trusting Your presence day by day. We thank You that You are near and that Your love casts out fear. 1 John 4:18 In Jesus' name we pray, amen.
We encourage you to continue to bring every fear to Him in prayer with thanksgiving, to dwell in His Word daily, and to remember that His peace remains as you remain in Him. He is faithful to keep you.