Father God please lower my ###. ...

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we ask that You lower ###'s blood pressure and bring healing to their body. Your Word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," and we stand on this promise today. We trust in Your power and grace, knowing that nothing is impossible for You. Thank You, Father, for Your love and mercy. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Father God please lower my blood pressure. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Certain foods will make that high let them see what they can change and deliver them from all illnesses in the holy name of Messiah!
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Despite fasting don’t understand this very hi ### Lord Please lower it and this Heat could be due to this heatwave as well. This has never gone this long and the distress it’s causing missing appts due to this can’t do anything but try to rest. Have mercy Jesus and cool and protect us. Amen
Replies
13
Views
171
Help also these devices to last longer with the battery Jesus and bring mighty justice, this law office didn't bother calling me back when I asked to speak to the manager when she said I had to wait a couple more to discuss this further with them and said justice delayed is justice Denied...
Replies
9
Views
256
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,097
Messages
16,784,336
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom