Father God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace

Servant of All
Father God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I bless your holy name, I give you all the praises, adoration, honor. Lord, I thank you for taking charge over this day, over home, over my daughter, over my health, over my going out, over my coming in, over my Ministries, over my destiny, over my finances, over my the pray team in ###, over my work mates, over my marriage, over my needs, in the name of Jesus. Lord, I thank you for opening good doors for me, doors to travel, doors to pursue my career, doors to establish our Ministries, doors to receive your anointing, in the name of Jesus I pray I have. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for finance and health🙏🙏🙏
Replies
13
Views
294
I'm asking for prayer for my health and finances, as things are going bad to worse. Thank you🙏🙏. GOD BLESS.
Replies
11
Views
285
Prayer for deliverance and conversion for 'persons'; who I regularly dream monitoring me, trying to afflict me in the dream, trying to get me to eat, blocking my forward movements, or some other affliction in Jesus Christ Most Precious Name! For God's Mercy for a successful interview and...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom