Father God I will not give up on this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father God I will not give up on this I command breakthrough with the make I desire the particular make up cosmetic foundations tinted moisturizers I desire I command in Jesus name every single make up company in ### ### ### I command them to produce new amazing total uplifting new foundations tinted moisturizers that meet and fits all my needs and desire I command this type kind made produced on the shelf abundantly without delay at great prices I command this done in Jesus name Lord gives these companies all of them the wisdom desire right ingredients for this I pray this will be done soon possible now no more waiting I receive the make up I desire without delay abundantly and I pray for it to exceed my expectations in Jesus name please answer this Lord I have waited years restore all the waiting disappointments I have had in this area please grant me please the make up I desire quickly speedly want to look and feel my very best in Jesus name I pray breakthrough victory success over this in Jesus name
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 43:8 : Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Theological Implications: This verse highlights several truths about God and humanity: Human Spiritual Condition: Without God’s intervention, people...
Replies
11
Views
163
I haven’t been able to reconcile with my wife. What am I doing. 6+ years wasted. I’m writing these prayers into the void it feels like. I go to church, pray the rosary, and ask for guidance and I just feel alone. I don’t feel like waking up. I just wish it all away
Replies
11
Views
379
Dear God, I am so sorry and so worried. I am sorry that I have had arguments, anger and frustration in my day. That is for another prayer God, as my anguished mind can only cope with so much, as you know. But you hold everything, God. You hold all of time, existence and creation. Please don't...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom