animallovez
Beloved of All
Father God,
I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today.
Father God,
I pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and myself to have a safe blessed holiday, stress free, no worries, happy as can be on this Thanksgiving day. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today.
Father God,
I pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and myself to have a safe blessed holiday, stress free, no worries, happy as can be on this Thanksgiving day. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
