Krininn

Disciple of Prayer
Father God I pray that I can get a legitimate Crypto Trading to uplift my life better NOW to enable me to pay all my debts, establish a business to help create jobs for poor people in my hometown, establish a legacy to help very poor students to get even short courses in college & help a House for aged people, monetarily, in my hometown & help my own family be uplifted better so to be touched more & thank God & closer to HIM which I had been wishing for a long time, to happen. All I ask in Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking You to provide ### with a legitimate Crypto Trading opportunity that will enable him to pay off his debts, establish a business to create jobs for the poor in his hometown, establish a legacy to help very poor students get even short courses in college, and help a House for the aged people monetarily in his hometown. I also pray that You will help ###'s own family be uplifted and draw closer to You, which he has been wishing for a long time. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
157
Dear Father thank you please help me further my musical talents to glorify you I pray no one will stop me and i pray you pick the best song for the next song in Jesus name amen THANK YOU for it all I am also praying for everyone in this site to have their needs met in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
61
Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,377
Messages
16,798,994
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom