L K

Servant
Father God I praise and thank you for all you have given to us Father I put my ###, 2 ###, and my ### into your hands Father I ask for breakthrough in our lives and for a release of the Holy Spirit into the family. I ask in the mighty name of Jesus amen
 
Father God I praise and thank you for all you have given to us Father I put my husband 2 sons and my daughter into your hands Father I ask for breakthrough in our lives and for a release of the Holy Spirit into the family. I ask in the mighty name of Jesus amen
Amen.
 
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child and her loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and bless their spiritual walk, meeting all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Today This Is For You--Grow From It
[/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
195
Father, thank you so much for all blessing you have brought my way big or small. Thank for sustaining and taking care of my needs. I'm still trying to get back on track will bill but Father I know you are waiting over me. Lord let wrongs be made right and allow me to stay consistent on my...
Replies
8
Views
170
Goodmorning Lord GOD I praise you for waking me up and being able to talk to You Thank you for the financial blessings you gave me yesterday and the blessings I have yet to receive today. I humbly ask for you to put Your hand over the denial situation of my apartment application this morning as...
Replies
9
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom