Father God I praise and thank you ...

L K

Servant
Father God I praise and thank you for all you have given me father I thank you for bringing my ### safely home Father I ask for guidance healing wisdom protection for my family I ask in the Mighty name of Jesus Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
188
Lord I just want to say ### for protecting my life and my job I ### for moving in my behalf I praise and worship you for your keeping power in my life I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against all of those who are coming against me guard our minds and hearts I'm praying for a hedge of protection...
Replies
7
Views
263
Lord Jesus, You are the Son of God and the only way to the Father. I plead Your blood over me and my family. Cover my younger daughter as she travels, studies and works, give her wisdom beyond her years, protect her from unwise financial decisions and from friendships that pull her down, and...
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom