Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
301
Father God I come before you with a lot of anxiety about my car. Currently my car is burning oil; and it’s smoking terribly when I brake or push the gas. I pray Lord you are would bless me with a new car. Lord you know the specifics of the car because I have been in constant prayer. I thank you...
Replies
5
Views
503
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom