Father God, Bless ### and ### with a heart that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

Bless ### and ### with a heart that does not judge so she will not be judged. Give ### and ### a heart that does not condemn so she will not be condemned. But let her forgive and be forgiven. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello to all! I come to ask for my daughter to be lifted up in prayer! She has court this morning that will determine whether she has her parental rights taken or whether the court will be willing to continue to work with her. She has been knocked down and had to get back up so many times! I...
Replies
14
Views
216
I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
477
URGENT My prayer request sight. PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having problems with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been...
Replies
7
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom