FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY THANKYOU FOR YOUR MANY BLESSINGS HARDSHIPS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR MANY BLESSINGS. HARDSHIPS THAT BRING CLOSER TO YOU AND HOME AND OUR LORD YOUR SON JESUS. Let us not be discouraged from doing YOUR WILL or becoming like YOUR TRUE SON JESUS. Please let us remember that YOU GOD ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND ALL THAT IS GOOD YOU HAVE NEVER ARE NOT AND WONT EVER BE WRONG NOR YOUR WILL. Please don't let us learn this truth the hard way and also let us be confident in YOU AND JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT for this YOU ARE THE ONLY WE CAN BE CONFIDENT AND TRUST IN IN OUR LORD AND ONLY SAVIOR JESUS NAME. We pray AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Precious Father God Almighty, If it is Your will, slay ### and ### to their knees without permanent damage or harm so that they may rise to stand strong and sing, shout, worship, praise, honor and glorify Your Holy Triune Name, eternally! Thank You My Abba, My Yeshua, My Holy Spirit...
Replies
11
Views
505
Father God, Almighty Lord… I can feel in my soil, that I need Your divine protection, please Father.. Please, protect me.. I beg of You. I am nothing without You Lord.
Replies
8
Views
206
Lord, father God, God of restoration, reconciliation, marriage, love, miracles. You said ask in your name Jesus and it be given to you. You said if you have faith as small as a mustard seed. I’m asking to over and over lord to bring my husband home. I need you every day of my life. I’m nothing...
Replies
8
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom