Father, as it is in heaven is my prayer, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lab

Beloved of All
Father, as it is in heaven is my prayer, experiencing you, your kingdom, your presence, Father we need you, please do not ignore our cries, we need you, we believe you are the answer, in all these struggles, we believe you are the answer, reveal yourself, reveal your kingdom, your peace, mercy and grace. These struggles are the devils way of leading us away from You, here we are before you pleading for your help, remaining before you, not giving up, persistent, fervent in the righteousness of Christ. We are living on prayer and your Holy word, we read of your glory and hunger for it in our lives, we hunger for your good, we hunger for the Holy Spirit, we hunger for Your mighty hand. We are beaten down, broken and in despair, and we run to you, do not turn us away.

Our youth are falling away, they do not believe for they have not witnessed Your power in our lives, the impossible, the unbelievable, the outpouring from heaven, Father I am pressing in, not relenting, lifting these families, my family, these struggles and placing it all on the mercy seat of Christ, He poured Himself out, that we would have life, abundantly, pressing in to receive, not backing down or away, pressing in believing, for it is written ask believing and it shall be given, yes in Christ, Amen and Amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come to you today with a hopeful heart that it will be a good day. I pray that ### and I will be close and in understanding with one another. Strengthen our relationship and bless our communication. Heal us from our past hurts we have caused one another and give us the heart and...
Replies
11
Views
215
Do I have pure intentions ? No. Is my mind full of tendency to sin ? Yes. I am a sinner I am a trespasser. Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy on me a sinner. Hear my prayer Father God have mercy on me in Jesus Name. Am I asking for God’s intervention because I feel nothing in my life is...
Replies
12
Views
171
Dear Lord, Tonight, as we prepare to sleep and rest, I come to You with a humble and hopeful heart. I pray that You send people who will help us in our current situation. Please touch their hearts so they may see and understand that we are in need, especially financially. Lord, You know that we...
Replies
8
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,026
Messages
16,794,521
Members
649,590
Latest member
Nalaelmoreurard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom