Father after much time job hunting, I have relocated ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly16

Humble Prayer Partner
Father after much time job hunting, I have relocated 100 miles for this position as a Leader. My contract is for 1 yr and there is a lack of support in this role from both my peer and my team. I pray for an extraordinary breakthrough within the environment which will lead to establishing a successful team and earning respect as a model leader.

I also pray for financial breakthrough to purchase my home as I do not have the funds and am not eligible for a mortgage due to my age.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have relocated to a new country and I am looking for a new job. Please pray for me so that I can get a job in Jesus Name.
Replies
4
Views
21
Praise the lord I have relocated to ### with my family, so please pray for my professional and family life
Replies
3
Views
47
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,340
Messages
16,821,442
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom