Praise the lord I have relocated to ### with my

I pray for God's protection (Matthew 6:25-33) for you and your family in every area, in Jesus name. (Jesus said) do not be anxious, saying, What shall we eat? or What shall we drink? or What shall we wear? For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just relocated to ###. and I found out that that my husband has gotten another woman. Please join me in prayer for ### to come back to me. ### should love me again and forget that woman. We got wedded in church and we have children. Please I really need help
Replies
11
Views
658
Praise the Lord! The Lord has relocated me to a better place after praying for a long time. Thank you, prayer warriors for praying. Please continue to pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
292
I need God to miraculously relocate me from ### to ### in the month of September. 2. I need God's intervention in the life of my son's ###, ###, ###. ### and ### are twins and are in heavy drugs, smoking and drinking addiction. They left their University education while in 200 level 3yrs ago...
Replies
6
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom