Fasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Action238

Account Closed
would like to fast together in unity for finances and basic needs for God's people. Lord lay on the hearts of Your people that if we bind together in one mind and one accord and if we repent and call upon Your holy name that You will hear us. Lord so many of us are in the same financial situation, we do know this is a sign of the times but we humbly ask that You hear the cries of Your people and help us with our needs. Lord we know You love and keep us and we thank You for hearing us in Jesus name...Brothers and Sisters please join me in a fast Sunday August 28 to fast for the need of our world and that God's grace and mercy fall upon us and that He open jobs for those who are righteously calling upon His holy name. My family is also in a desperate situation but God is faithful and His word is truth...so let's stand upon His word together in prayer and in unity and call upon His name...Hosea 2:15 "I will give her her vinyards and make the Valley of Achor (troubling) to be for her a door of hope and expectation..."
 
praise God for this person who is interceding for the servants of God & basic needs..yes, I will join with you on ### in your fasting prayer, God bless ###
 
I will join in...Heavenly Father, husbandman of the True Vine (John 15:1) and provider of all that is good. I thank You for winning us Your Kingdom through your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You it is Your good pleasure to give us Your Kingdom. (Luke 12:32) I pray through this fasting each of us would enter into a more holy communion with You, eating of Your Body and drinking of Your Blood. I pray each of us would be satisfied by tasting and seeing that You are good! And that each of us receives Your blessings when we put our trust in You! (Psalm 24:8)

Let the sweet wine drop from the mountains, and the hills melt. Cause us to build the waste cities and inhabit them. Cause us to plant vineyards and drink the wine of them. Cause us to make gardens and eat the fruit of them. Thank You Heavenly God that You will plant us upon our land, and we shall no more be pulled up out of our land which You have given us. (paraphrased from Amos 9:13-15)

Thank You Savior who is Faithful and True, You have made all things new! (Revelation 21:5)

Amen!
 
Lord have mercy on us all! Amen. Lord have mercy on us all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm on my 7th day of fasting and the Lord has already given me a vision. As I was praying for ### I saw him on his hands and knees on the ground. The fiery arrows of the Devil were coming towards him, but I stood in the way with a shield in my hand as all the arrows hit the shield. I believe the...
Replies
11
Views
246
I need to do prayer and fasting, closer to God live more in God's freedom, abundance, authority, strength, power.
Replies
8
Views
116
Needing and desiring to do a fast, and praying for someone or even a group to fast for me, struggling financially also needing to travel to be with ### and the right people and products for the desires and goals that are placed within me.. thank you praise God
Replies
11
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom