Fast for others

Mark 9:29
29 So He said to them, “This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting.”​

When I read this verse, I felt I had to pray and fast to God not for just me but for a friend, I got a wake-up call when I saw the results! I like fasting for people and seeing God work in their life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Word Spreads Fast, is Received 2 Thes 3:1-3, Spoken Prayed Written Sang Eph 5:19, Keep Close Eye on Our Life & Teaching: Save Self, Others 1 Tim 4:16... 🙏 Father, thank You that Your Word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path, Ps 119:105. We ask the goal of our instruction would be...
Replies
6
Views
102
Word Spreads Fast, is Received 2 Thes 3:1-3, Spoken Prayed Written Sang Eph 5:19. Keep Close Eye on Our Life & Teaching: Save Self, Others 1 Tim 4:16 🙏 Father, thank You that Your Word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path, Ps 119:105. We ask the goal of our instruction would be...
Replies
10
Views
188
🙏 Father, thank You that Your Word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path, Ps 119:105. We ask the goal of our instruction would be obtained in a greater fullness: LOVE pouring out of a Cleansed Heart, a good conscience and a sincere faith, 1 Tim 1:5. We ask for the Power of the Holy...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom