Farther Almighty Thank You for protecting me,, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, thank you for protecting me. I gave out an internal email by accident. That email is only used for an invitation. Thank you for having that lady not writing to the scheduler. Thank you thank you thank you. You protected me. Nothing happened, the caller did not write to him and she...
Replies
8
Views
172
Farther Almighty I pray that You forgive and help me not to be drawn to watching so much pornography. This I pray for in Jesus Christ's name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
359
Father Almighty Thank You for loving me, despite my weaknesses and faults. I pray that You continue to lead me on the path to prosperity, health and happiness. This I pray for in the mighty name of Yeshua the messiah. Amen
Replies
13
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,910
Messages
16,793,512
Members
649,479
Latest member
Eldiytorulnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom