family

Itochvarille

Disciple of Prayer
Praying for my beloved husband ### in ### in ### for a soon reunion of our small family to never get apart ever again after in Jesus Name I pray. Amen. Amen.
 
Do not worry. Trust in the Almighty Lord Yeshuva.
May Almighty Lord Yeshuva restore everything to you, give family happiness and peace abundantly.
Amen
 
```markdown
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to consistently prosper spiritually in Your Word. God make me whole. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me daily.

God bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the strength and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and will for my life. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word, ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and all those I am concerned about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for me and my family. my mother in law has dementia and my husband is struggling hard with this. It is causing horrible issues in our marriage. Also, I got hit in eyeball with rock a month ago and lost my vision, and job. I feel like my marriage is falling apart. Please pray for my...
Replies
9
Views
158
Please pray that God leads and guides us as we pray for transition and migration to a better place. Pray that my husband gets a good job and we are able to move to a place with better opportunities. Pray for our daughter. Pray that she grows up in godly wisdom and strength. Pray that I’m a good...
Replies
13
Views
408
LIFE IN I GET A NEW FAMILY & GREAT PROTECTION URGENTLY FROM THE WORLD MADE TO HATE ME FOR NO REASON URGENTLY THAT IS TRYING TO PUT ME IN CONVALESCENT HOME FOR NO REASON. GREATLY IT DOESNT WORK AND I MOVE ON BY MYSELF SOMEWHERE IN SECRET. I HAVE PEACE HARMONY FROM ANY FAMILY OR HATERS THAT DONT...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom