Family Restoration- My Beloved ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter semadisom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

semadisom

Guest
Please Pray with me for intercession on behalf of my son ### and me. It has been a very long and tenacious fight. I so desperately want to be the mom that the Lord instructs us to be, however life's challenges and my disobedience have ultimately caused for my ### to stray away and mistrust me. He has decided to run away from home. I pray wherever he is that the Lord restores in us both the love we were meant to have for one another. I pray that God will soften both of our hearts and learn to appreciate one another. I pray for peace and forgiveness. I pray he comes home and never wants to run away again. Lord please help me to be better, to do things your way. I surrender everything! Everything! Please step in right now, in the name of Jesus. Help me to be a better mother, wife, daughter, and sister, aunt. Please remove this cup from me. In Jesus's name - Amen.
 
Lord guide and direct this family. Amen and Amen
 
May the Jesus Love help you to over cum out of every distress that is in you and you be a spiritual lady in coming days.. keep on praying.. nothing would happen in a day.. each day would take you more close ..closer to Jesus. I pray for the same and certainly praying for your ### too. Praise the Lord.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request. Let Your perfect will be done in each of their lives especially the one who posted this prayer. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I thank you for your faithfulness and grace towards my family and me. Lord, I ask for a way out for my ###'s health challenge. She's struggling with a suspected ovarian cancer stage ###, having breathing problems, getting so slim, and the hospital bills are so high. We are asking God...
Replies
11
Views
163
Prayers for full family restoration for a new future with a new baby and miracles and blessings.
Replies
11
Views
315
Please pray for restoration, healing, and reconciliation between my daughter’s father, ###, and me. We recently welcomed our baby girl, who is now ### months old, and the separation of our family has been deeply painful. Please ask God to soften both of our hearts, heal the hurt between us...
Replies
9
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom