Family Needs & Personal Needs

  • Thread starter Thread starter hincy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hincy

Guest
i need a prayer request for me personal needs in my life,

1, right now i need some money (### US dollars to help me build a home and starting a small studio as my business.

2, to meet my family difficulties in life.

3, i need prayers for ### and ###'s life to be in a condition.
 
What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you. ~ ### --> this means concentrate on the success of those around you & God promises to reward you. Same thing as give & it will be given to you. Also, when you ask God for a miracle, He'll give you instructions. Listen & obey the first time.

You also need to be sure that you're in complete obedience to God to get the full measure of all blessings he has for you.
 
Lord help him to start his own business and for the relationship mentioned to be in condition. Praying for family life to become abundantly solvent. Amen.
 
```html
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray[FONT:Papyrus]:[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It![/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Encourager ###, LM, CS[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]www.theencourager.net[/FONT] /www.encourager.us

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. [/FONT]
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. Needs support for building family house. 2. Needs strength, power and resource on carrying and spreading the Gospels to my follow Deaf in Africa 3. Seeking courage and support to educate my kids who are a studying at University.
Replies
10
Views
174
I’m asking for prayers for my family and I’m asking for God to forgive me for anything that I’ve done that is causing more heartache for my family and Lord I just I just feel so bad and I don’t know what to do and it’s like everywhere we turn it’s something’s wrong and I just asked that you guys...
Replies
9
Views
122
###'s kidneys have completely shut down, ### is on continuous dialysis and ###'s heart is barely functioning. We have to decide whether to let them put ### on a ventilator or keep trying to use a bipap to help ### breathe.
Replies
9
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom