Family needing prayer

May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. God keep me as the apple of Your eye and cause me to keep Your Word as the apple of my eye. Bless me with wisdom and a wise understanding heart. Bless with a praying spirit and cause my relationship with You to grow more intimate, trusting, and stronger. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You so that I will fulfill my God purpose/destiny. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, demonic activity, witchcraft, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God You ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. May all my enemies accept Your Son, Jesus Christ, as Savior and live their lives to please Him. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

:DGod Loves You With An Everlasting Love (Jeremiah 31:3). God is so in love with you and don't you ever forget it!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. Years ago as a teenager I lied, not knowing it was going to HURT people. As an adult I don't like myself much due to this. I'm not that teenager any longer. I am constantly thinking about how I'd hurt innocent people and am so ashamed. I know that I'm forgiven through the Blood, but I'm...
Replies
10
Views
160
Hi, Will you please pray for my dog that has to go through another extremely stressful test for his liver and gallbladder and that he's getting better with his medication? In addition, I need prayer in making a very important decision regarding my home. Thank you all, prayer warriors! May God...
Replies
10
Views
242
I need a touch from God. Please pray for me. In Jesus's name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom