Family financial establishment Deliverance from spirit ###, ...

Odyssarma

Disciple of Prayer
Family financial establishment Deliverance from spirit ###, ###, and ### Breaking the yoke of poverty God heal my ### of what they call tremor
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m not working right now, because I’m waiting on God to grant me permanent residency which will then grant me the green signal to be able to work. (The Lord is great I’m volunteering in a ministry) however I’m single and have reached the age of marriage, but I live in a shelter. Now my prayer...
Replies
8
Views
324
I pray and ask God to Establish me financially and also with an online tech skill or business in the month of November 2024, and also I pray for career advancement in the areas of knowledge, finance, wisdom, grace to succeed, skill, new innovation and to becoming a world-renowned dietetician and...
Replies
9
Views
509
I am in need of your prayers. I am a female and I am going through physical and spiritual torment. Spirit spouses are molesting me. One night I was lying on my side and I literally felt someone trying to open my legs and when I opened my eyes I saw an old man. Sometimes I am sleeping and I feel...
Replies
10
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,299
Members
648,923
Latest member
Doruonarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom