Family Distress

  • Thread starter Thread starter mlg29
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mlg29

Guest
please pray that my daughter ### and son-in-law ### will reconcile with me. I have asked for their forgiveness over a minor misunderstanding but they have hardened their hearts toward me, and refuse to let go of hurtful things in the past that I thought were resolved long ago. My heart is breaking over this, please pray also that I will have faith that Christ will resolve this, and let me have peace in the meantime. thank you.
 
Colossians 3:13

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. My encouragement to you is to never give up on anyone. See them the way Jesus sees them and Love them the way Jesus loves them. My prayers are with you and your family.
 
Praying and asking for peace understanding and love. Amen.
default_wink.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Happy All Saints Day may they all pray for us all. All All Souls day, may all our family deceased members, relatives, friends, neighbours, colleagues and associates be forgiven all sins and gain entry to paradise, amen. Please pray for my daughter ### in Australia in desperate need of suitable...
Replies
10
Views
352
Please pray for my husband he wantedly quarrel with me and he daily quarrelling with me with bad words he want to me go out and my dad telling take divorce what to do what abt my two daughters he also ask me money and my gold what to do my gold also I lost please pray for me and my daughters
Replies
11
Views
177
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I have given testimony of gods faithfulness in answering my petitions. I am requesting now that you stand on his word and agree with me that “MY GOF SHALL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIDY JESUS” and that Jehovah JIREH is my provider. I am in...
Replies
13
Views
739
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom