Falling Apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
I feel like I'm shattered inside. My chest is hurting; I can't stop crying. There is turmoil all around me. I haven't heard from ###; my son cries he misses him. I just want my family back. I want him to feel how much we love him. We are not happy down here and want to be with him. The enemy torments me with thoughts he ### is with another woman....please pray he visits; please pray he speaks with us. Please pray God can calm this storm inside me. I'm desperate for a breakthrough. Please. I feel so weak from crying so much. I want my family back. Please pray for me, ###, our ### yr old, & our ### month old. Please.
 
Lord, I lift up this family before you. Grant this family restoration. Grant them direction, discernment, guidance, provision, and wisdom. Show this family your perfect will for their lives. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
My heart goes out to you I can't imagine how you are feeling and to be left with two kids to take care of on you own. I will pray for you and hope for the best. Talk to God ask him to take away your fears and your tears. I promise he will. If you'd like to write anytime you need to talk you are welcome to message me. God Bless You Keep The Faith something will happen soon. With Love ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will be laid off sometime this year due to AI. I have a severe and chronic condition that needs treatment. I have helped care for my grandmother with severe dementia for years and she just passed. She was my best friend. And I don't know where I will now live long term. I am afraid of the job...
Replies
9
Views
160
Please pray for me, my soul and my life. I feel like I’m drowning and can’t breathe. Please hold me close dear Lord
Replies
10
Views
234
The last 10 years have been horrendous. The last 4 years exponentially worse. I'm barely hanging on. Something's going to finally do me in. I can't hold on. I pray and pray and pray but, if anything, it seems things might be working out but then I'm ambushed again. It's a battle every day. 25...
Replies
11
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom