Faith

allie222

Beloved Servant
Please help ### have faith in me. Help him believe and not give up. Show him that there is still a chance for us. Sometimes first times don't work out because people need to work on themselves. Maybe this is our second chance to work out.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I stand in faith as I still wait for the promises I have claimed delivered. I tell everyone who will listen that the pouring down rain is Gods Angels opening up the floodgates of Heaven with blessings for those who believe. I don’t even want to carry an umbrella just let it rain all over me and...
Replies
15
Views
152
Thank you people who profess the faith and block people on Tiktok and pretending to be reading a bible, and praying. While fake Christianity and these are people from the faith while this will pushed more people out of the faith. And I am already out of the faith already. Bye and there will be...
Replies
9
Views
129
Ever had a moment you wanted to say something but words defy you? Dear brethrens I'm feeling like that. My heart isn't ready to accept that God is just ignoring what's at hand. My attacks are becoming more and more. I'm at a position were all that I've worked for can come to an end . If it's...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,074
Messages
16,784,166
Members
648,660
Latest member
Dwsiarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom