Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Turning suffering into sacred artwork. ### years of asylum, no permission to work, and zero aid have not stopped my mission. Having completed advanced theological education, I am illustrating all ###,### verses of the Bible. Your prayers for my legal release from refugee status and your support...
Replies
8
Views
16
Thank you Lord. I pray for a miracle, financial blessing, and happiness for me and my family. I pray my grandson ### gets a job now Lord, stop reaching out for money I don't have, and his life moving on the right direction, and that you come into his life. I pray my grandson ### get a job and go...
Replies
13
Views
119
Thank you Lord. I pray for a miracle, financial blessing, and happiness for me and my family. I pray my grandson ### gets a job now Lord, stop reaching out for money I don't have, and his life moving on the right direction, and that you come into his life. I pray my grandson ### get a job and go...
Replies
13
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom