Facing financial difficulties and approval for ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having too much online loans/debts, which I'm unable to repay since I lost my job. I'm requesting for an intercession prayer over this. I'm deeply depressed and spending sleepless nights due to these debts. The owners are also giving me a hail of time with harassment and humiliation when...
Replies
9
Views
199
You are the God who provides all my needs according to Your riches in Glory. I come to You as I am struggling financially, asking for Your provision. Remove my fear, doubt, and unbelief. Fill me with Your peace and confidence in the promise of Your care for me in time of need. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
151
Recently, our family has been facing many unexpected challenges that require a significant amount of money. In hopes of easing our financial burden, I invested in the stock market. However, shortly afterward, a series of unfavorable international events caused the market to decline sharply...
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom