Eyesight getting worse. Need prayers please. Oh ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh no. Just keeps getting worse and worse. I can’t handle any more. I can’t deal with liars, it goes against everything in me. My stomach hurts. My head hurts everything hurts. Bro many of these demons coming against me at one time. I lost the battle and now I’m hopeless I’m in freeze mode right...
Replies
7
Views
382
The fighting is getting worse. Oh Father please take this evil spirit from here. Please let ### and ### read what I have written and respond. They seem to not care anymore. Help me Father. Amen
Replies
9
Views
175
Prayers are needed. Situation is getting worse. The friend that I live with is not good, possibly dangerous. Got stuck living here because it was the only place I had to go. Need positive changes and help with finances so that I can move back to the city and get away from this. My anxiety and...
Replies
13
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom