Exportation Of Agricultural Produce To America

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ahanonu Chuks

Under my company name, Daneik enterprises Nigeria,to receive $500,000. to enable me to start exporting Agricultural Product to the United State of America.Here my Account Name and number are as follows: DANEIK ENTERPRISES NIGERIA, 0014004460. UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request and bless you with the desires of your heart. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. Fear Not.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members, Christian friends (but especially my home Lord Jesus), and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Father I pray that the funding that is requested be found. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

MY fellow workers in the vineyard of the Lord. Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I want to bless the name of the Lord, for being soooo good to me, and my family. MY last born is an artiste on secular music. God has surrounded him with high favour since he left home at...
Replies
Views
1.My Lord Jesus Christ deliver me from every powers, occultist, household enemies, neighbours, demonic friends, relatives known and unknown working against me I Jesus mighty name, Amen. 2. Jehovah restore my health and remove every sickness in my body spiritually and physically from the crown of...
Replies
Views
1. My Saviour; Jesus Christ of Nazareth heal me of Sicknesses; restore my menstruation as I am not pregnant. 2. My Lord; Jesus Christ Heal me in my body. Remove the sickness of Bumps in my head and neck causing me deafness in my ears. 3. Jehovah; my God Almighty the Company in Nigeria; Niger...
Replies
Views
Type Prayer Request Herei want,money from keystone d optician he lives,in delta i want him to give,me pay,to my bank,account by 6 o clock nigrian time and kerdol manager good money my mother died,i want to use d,money for burial keystone lives in delta state nigeria sapele and kerdol maneger is...
Replies
Views
Dear Ministry of Prayer, I want the God to grant me my prayer request and I will testify in Jesus mighty name, Amen: 1. A Company; Niger Insurance PLC have been holding my insurance money which should have been paid to me since last year and i have to file the matter in Court. The matter will be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom