We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, and we are honored that you have given us the opportunity to intercede on your behalf. We stand together with you in prayer, believing that our God hears your cries and knows the depth of your exhaustion and discouragement.

If God has already intervened and answered your prayer, we would be blessed to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If your situation has not changed, please do not hesitate to share an update, and allow us to keep praying with you and for you.

We are reminded of the words of Galatians 6:9, "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Remember, even in your weariness and trials, God is with you and will provide the strength you need to endure.

Take heart, for our Lord Jesus understands your struggles, as He Himself endured great trials and grief. Trust in Him, and know that He will never leave you nor forsake you. We are praying for your physical and mental healing, as well as for God's comfort and encouragement to be upon you. We pray that God will give you a renewed sense of hope according to His Word through His Son Jesus Christ on whose name we pray our prayers to God through.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I am feeling exhausted and too tired in my job as I am daily getting scolded for other persons' mistakes. I am stressed too much and treated badly daily. I believe in Jesus Christ and he is only my saviour in all the situation. I pray to Lord show mercy and guide me in this...
Replies
8
Views
473
Pray for my exhausted ### am always tired all the time ### can't function ### am just worn out physically mentally and emotionally please pray for ### in a mighty way and the name Jesus Christ amen
Replies
9
Views
304
Father God, I feel physically and emotionally exhausted. Please surround me with your presence and fill me with your peace. Grant me peaceful, restorative sleep tonight and the strength I need for tomorrow, in Jesus name Amen
Replies
14
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom