Exams

  • Thread starter Thread starter vicky bam
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vicky bam

Guest
for my ### who is in grade ### and is starting with her exams on the ### of ###. pls help coz she is strugeling alot
 
I have prayed for your daughter to have wisdom and understanding during her exams.
 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

** II Corinthians 1:3-4 **
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my sister does well for her ALevel exams coming up, and can get into the ini course of her choice,,, I have seen how hard she works and she deserves all the happiness and amazing grades :) please pray for her Amen!!!
Replies
12
Views
64
Pls pray that I ace my comps exams and my prospectus. I need to work on time management. Pls pray that I balance these academic responsibilities with the caregiving for my mother and property management responsibilities. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
108
Yesterday i took my igcse add maths paper 1 exam and i think i rly bombed it out of 80 i think i alr lost atleast 20 marks and its careless mistakes like forgetting to square in the curve and i only found out in the last 2 mins thats 10 marks gone cuz the error is at the front and the other 11...
Replies
12
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom