Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After a very long time , I’m finally giving the literature exam I was waiting for . With a toddler and a lot of house responsibilities,I barely get time to prepare . Please pray that the Holy Spirit guides me to become disciplined, diligent and focused, pray for supernatural wisdom and...
Replies
8
Views
111
Pls pray that I ace my comps exams and my prospectus. I need to work on time management. Pls pray that I balance these academic responsibilities with the caregiving for my mother and property management responsibilities. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
107
My daughter is currently in the second semester of her freshman year in college. Starting tomorrow, she will have three days of midterm exams. At the same time, she is preparing for transfer exam, which she will need to submit soon. Because she travels back and forth between her school dormitory...
Replies
10
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom