Exam

Keety

Beloved of All
Lord, I ask for Your guidance on my exam today. Please let me do okay if it be Your will to help me. Lord, forgive me that I did not focus as much as I needed to on studying for this exam. I ask that You will help me to seek You more. In Jesus name, amen
 
I prayed for great exam results and a greater hunger for the Lord for you and all of us here. I pray in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
[SIZE=18pt]P[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]rayer [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]F[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]ocus:[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]God I ask in Jesus’ name in this Holiday Season “###-###” bless each and every member of my family, all those I love, and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of. God save those of us who stand in need of salvation, heal those of us who stand in need of healing, and deliver each of us from what we need to be delivered from. Protect and keep us all safe from the plans of the enemy of our soul.

[SIZE=18pt]B[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]less each of us with the mind of Christ Jesus. [/SIZE]May we all walk and operate in the fruits of the Holy Spirit. May the joy of the Lord be our strength. May we all come to truly know and love You with all our heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for each of our lives. Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God not only honor this prayer over all our lives this Holiday Season, but honor this prayer over our lives today, tomorrow, and for always in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose for you. Trust in Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an exam for a government job today. Please pray for God to be with me during the exam, give me wisdom, and memory to answer all the questions and pass this exam. Also pray for my health and safety during the travel to the exam centre which is in a remote place with poor road conditions...
Replies
13
Views
175
My name is ### I wrote b2 exam in Germany. I studied so much and in the name of Jesus I pray that pls make me and my classmates to the pass the exam. I'm the only hope of my family I will only get visa through this exam ..please God bless us in the name of Jesus and power of his blood I pray .amen
Replies
11
Views
121
I have an exam for ### today afternoon. I was unable to spend much time in the last few days for preparation due to some repair works at home and some essential errands. Please pray for me to be able to attend this exam well, for God to guide me and give me wisdom to solve each and every...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom