Exam result

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their upcoming exams. Lord, we ask for Your wisdom and understanding to be upon ### as they study and prepare. Just as it is written in James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." We pray that You grant ### clarity of mind, focus, and the ability to recall all that they have learned.

Father, we also ask for Your peace to guard ###'s heart and mind, as stated in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." May ### feel Your presence and assurance during this time.

We trust in Your perfect plan and timing, Lord, and we pray that ###'s efforts will be fruitful and bring glory to Your name. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### I wrote b2 exam in Germany. I studied so much and in the name of Jesus I pray that pls make me and my classmates to the pass the exam. I'm the only hope of my family I will only get visa through this exam ..please God bless us in the name of Jesus and power of his blood I pray .amen
Replies
11
Views
129
Prayer Request for ### (###) Please pray for me, ### from ###. I took two drop years after school to prepare for NEET, but due to emotional struggles, stress, and personal difficulties, I was unable to prepare the way I had hoped. I have now completed my NEET exam and am anxiously waiting for...
Replies
13
Views
242
Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,639
Messages
16,813,627
Members
650,930
Latest member
Ghaymoreertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom