Thank you all who are praying for my Marriage!! Nothing has changed and the Brother is still doing the same!! I can't get mad at him for Loving him, as he is part of his Family!! My Husband said that he was always there for him when he was growing up!! But we're all grown now and some things should change!! Somehow my husband still holds that dear to his heart and that he is doing for him he's thinking he is suppose to do it because of their Childhood!! They're both Grown and the Brother has been Married too!! I'm praying that God will help my Husband to see the wrong in what he's doing!! It's okay to help his brother, but he should put his wife first and help me instead of his Brother!! He's always too tired for me!! But I'm always being used especially driving everyone else because my husband doesn't drive and never learned how!! I have all the responsibilities, tired, or not!! And I do have a good husband and I do it, but I shouldn't have to do it for someone else's family!! I'm asking God to open my husband's eyes and take the blindness off so he can see for himself!! Also, to unstop his deaf ears so he can hear God as he speaks to him!! That God will let him know that what he's doing is not right as a husband to a wife!! Lord!! Hear My Cry and answer my prayer! Amen!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer against evil mother-in-law ### and envious sister-in-law trying to interfere in marriage. Lord soften my husband's heart to see his errors and deliver him from evil and worldly temptations. Lord restore what the enemies have stolen from my life and marriage with your hedge protection...
Replies
8
Views
202
Heavenly Father thank you for blessing us all with another day. I pray again for freedom and deliverance from evil attacks. I rebuke this evil and demand it leaves in Jesus holy name. Amen I pray Psalm 91 today Father: “Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow...
Replies
12
Views
71
Heavenly Father thank you for blessing us all with another day. I pray again for freedom and deliverance from evil attacks. I rebuke this evil and demand it leaves in Jesus holy name. Amen I pray Psalm 91 today Father: “Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow...
Replies
12
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom