evil spirits threaten ###, please pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I need prayers for spiritual attacks , there are evil spirits that watch me and follow me from room to room and also when I leave my house 24/7 I'm never alone in my own house . I can hear them talking but only can make out a few words . I don't understand why I can hear them and they hear...
Replies
11
Views
236
Kindly pray that all the problems related to my sleep be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that as quick as possible all the weaknesses and all the evil spirit related problems that I have be quickly resolved as quick as possible and that I will able to live a good normal life very...
Replies
12
Views
252
Evil Jezebels have constantly using their babies and small children as weapons of Satan to harass and threaten me. This needs to end and these women need to help accountable for their sadistic satanic behavior. Please pray that they are held fully accountable for using their children as weapons...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom