Evil attacks i need prayer for breakthrough ...

Aweve

Disciple of Prayer
Evil attacks. I need prayer for breakthrough for my daughter, her name is ### ###. She is afraid to go to school; she wants to stop schooling; she is in her final year. Please, I need prayer for her.
 
Evil attacks I need prayer for breakthrough for my daughter her name is ### ### she is afraid to go to school she wants to stop schooling she is in her final year please I need prayer for her
I'm praying for ###. May God guide her and bring her wisdom, in Jesus precious name I pray. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have a loan that I owe, and the people I owe have now involved legal representatives. I am afraid they may come to my workplace, and this situation is causing me a lot of worry and fear. Please pray that this matter will be resolved peacefully and that God will make a way...
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray for ###’s visa to the ### to come urgently so he can come home and start school. I’ve now done all I can, I leave it in God’s hands who in Isaiah that “He will not crush the weakest reed”. ### is a ###-year-old orphaned when my sister died last year. I pray for God’s help to get him...
Replies
11
Views
153
PLEASE PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE FROM WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS FROM NEIGHBORS ###,### DOING HEAVY WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS AND UNNECESSARY ARGUMENT FRUSTRATION, PLEASE PRAY FOR PEACE AND GOOD HEALTH IN JESUS NAME. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
8
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom