Everyday Lord I struggle with these enemies but you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

victoryismine

Humble Servant
Everyday Lord I struggle with these enemies but you have overcome the world. You Lord will make a way out of no way. You will part the sea and bring me and my family to dry land. You will not allow us to drown. You are THE ALMIGHTY you are making it happen. It may not be what I want it to be but it is what you want it to be today. You are working all things together for good. You are almighty and I am not. Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. I trust in you. I have the victory in Christ Jesus my LORD and savior. Victory is mine. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. AMEN
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, as I struggle with the insults, the coldness, and in some instances the hostility of those who oppose me, help me to lean on Your strength. I am too weak on my own to withstand the burdens. Still, I trust that Your good work will be revealed through my hardship, and I take joy in knowing...
Replies
9
Views
452
Dear Lord, I struggled for ### years to get a good job. I had faith and belief in you. You gave me a good high profile job and showed me the power of faith and patience. I can now take my family to higher heights and give them what they deserve. I now want you to give me strength, courage, and...
Replies
7
Views
294
Praise the Lord. Brother ### struggling with my financial problems and health since last three months my wife name is ### PL pray for us
Replies
11
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,936
Messages
16,782,400
Members
648,480
Latest member
Meiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom