Powers

Beloved of All
God, just like You did earlier today, safeguard and heal me & my loved ones ~ our hearts, souls, bodies, godly relationships, homes & vehicles. For driving safety. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, ###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Amen. Father I join in asking this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for family protection and silent requests, in Jesus' name Amen. Thank You
Replies
12
Views
153
Heavenly Father, protect me & family in every way. Holy Spirit, guide & draw us to The Word daily. Jesus, heal our hearts & souls. Thank You, in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
7
Views
234
Dear Lord, As I lay down to rest tonight, I just want to thank You for the blessings You have poured upon us. We welcomed guests at the resort today, and through Your grace we were able to provide for our needs, especially in our kitchen. Lord, my heart is filled with gratitude, yet I continue...
Replies
6
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom