Enrique

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lucrecia ulloa

Humble Servant of All
All my life I had to help a mentally retarded brother to my mother and brothers and sisters, after mamy years I have been alone with him  I'm tired because Henry does not thank me anything, and is a bad person, gone to church with me for years but has not been converted, destrotvthings and clothes that I give, I have to discipline but I'm afraid to do something, my sisters do what they should but give him right to it, aAll my life I had to help a mentally retarded brother to my mother and brothers and sisters, after mu rights years I have been alone with her, I'm tired because Henry does not thank me anything, and is a bad person, gone to church with me for years but has not been converted, rome things and clothes that I give, I have to discipline but I'm afraid to do something, my sisters do not what they should but give him right to it, and I Do not want this.Do not want this. Is a bad guy, please pray that he changw to do the God's will. And accept Jesús. And dont serve Satán.

Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I need your prayers. Please ask God to Help me through this very tough time in my life. I recently returned to a life of serving God after way too many years of being backslidden. It's by the Grace of God I'm alive and serving Him now. I made a lot of...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm still recovering from a near death experience which occurred last July. I'm getting better, but I'm still not able to do what I would like to be able to do. It is by the Grace of God I'm still alive, and Praise Him, after being...
Replies
Views
Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Father for Hearing my prayers. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please hold me up in prayer. Please pray for my health. I'm feeling dizzy, weak, and my mind isn't working like it did in the past. I know I'm recovering from a very serious illness...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I nearly died back in July. It's by the Grace of God that I'm still alive. I was feeling better, now I'm not. Please ask God to Heal me. Please ask that His Will is Done in my life. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen. Praise the Lord! Thank...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm not understanding what's going on in my life. Please ask that God's Will is being done in my life. Please ask God to Bind the works of the enemy in my life. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen. Praise The Lord!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom