Enemies

Heathersmiracle

Humble Servant of All
Lord, my enemies are rising against me. They are trying to destroy me, my thoughts, and my mind. You said you would save me... please stop them in their tracks. Do not let them be successful in destroying my relationship with ###. Please protect us and draw us closer... believing for TOTAL RESTORATION and peace in Your name. I just need one good thing today... one piece of hope. A glimpse.

I know You have a plan.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my job Lord God scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace shut the Lions mouth today and everyday give me self...
Replies
10
Views
190
Please pray for my enemies of my soul to leave me alone, they are trying to create issues against me everyday. God defend me from wicked and evil men. Let your will be done in my life Amen
Replies
15
Views
241
Will you please pray for me that what the enemy means for my harm by railroading me lying on me and blocking me so that I can't be successful that God turns it into a blessing for me? Will you please pray for me that I passed my new job training and that I have success in my new career? Will...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom