jacinta

Servant of All
Hi, 5 years ago I joined this group desperate for prayers for my son who by all accounts seemed autistic. It hasn’t been an easy journey but today I bring testimony that God has come through for me. My son is doing so well and his speech is excellent. He is also doing very well in school, praise be to our Lord Jesus Christ. For anyone who is seeking divine intervention for whatever need, pray continuously and have faith, it shall be well. Our awesome God is faithful.
 
Thank you Jesus! And thank you for your encouragement God bless you with your son and continue to be in him
 
Hi, 5 years ago I joined this group desperate for prayers for my ### who by all accounts seemed autistic. It hasn’t been an easy journey but today I bring testimony that God has come through for me. My ### is doing so well and his speech is excellent. He is also doing very well in school, praise be to our lord Jesus Christ. For any one who is seeking divine intervention for whatever need, pray continuously and have faith, it shall be well. Our awesome God is faithful.
Glory to God. Thank you for sharing ###!
❤❤❤
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm hoping while I'm still here in hospital for some encouragement and general prayer for my money to be returned and for intervention about my being in rehab.
Replies
9
Views
132
I want encourage you that God loves you, and He wants to heal those broken places in you. Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10 Take a moment today and spend time with Your Heavenly Father. He really wants you to spend time with Him. As you do this you will begin to see He wants to...
Replies
11
Views
131
Please pray for help and strength to overcome trials and tribulations. Pray for healing for our hearts and peace in our minds. Pray for love and soft hearts open to God's leading. Pray for Divine Favor and Love and Closeness with God. Pray for hearts to be healed in Jesus' name. Pray for peace...
Replies
5
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom