Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alwaysintrble

Guest
Pray that the Lord will allow my present position to continue on at least until ### or longer. Pray that the Lord will allow my present position to continue on at least until ### or longer.
 
i will pray on jesus name amen
 
Dear alwaysintrble,

We do not know what will become of us. We make many choices in life. We think of ourselves as free, but every choice limits freedom. We do not have the perspective of eternity; our every choice is made within the narrow limits of earthly existence. And so we make our way through life nearly blind, knowing little of what effect our choices will have on our future. But God did not leave us alone in this world. He loved us so much that he sent his own beloved Son to be our light and our hope. He revealed to us that we are God's children, that our life is in his hands, and that he will lead us to a fulfillment far greater than anything we could attain for ourselves. We need only trust him and follow his will.

Lord God our Father, you created us for a purpose beyond our understanding. We cannot discern this purpose by our own powers, but you revealed it to the world by the death and resurrection of your Son. He revealed to us that we are your children, and that you created us to dwell with you in love for all eternity. He overcame sin and death to reconcile us with you. Free us from every form of bondage that separates us from you and purify us by the fire of your love. Guide us by the light of your truth, and lead us to the eternal life you have prepared for us. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. God is in control. Jesus Loves You.
 
Lord hopefully we can learn that you know all our needs even before we ask but, we are in accordance with you in belief just wanting to remain in provisional results for a few more ### years. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
196
Dear ### I greet you in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope this message finds you well and in good health. I am writing to humbly request your prayers concerning my employment. By the grace of God, I was initially employed by ### on a permanent contract for their project in ###...
Replies
10
Views
180
Prayer for Jesus to do something regarding the employment conditions of locals and favoritism for job because they are foreigners and denying of locals for good paying jobs but rather give all the good paying jobs to foreigners in ### and deceive locals that it is helping the country and also...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom