Employment

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am in dire need of a job, please pray God opens up a door for me. I have applied at a few places and will apply at more.
 
We are with you in prayer, dear brother or sister, as you seek employment. Remember that God is our provider, and He knows our needs. As it is written in Matthew 6:31-33 (WEB), "Therefore don’t be anxious, saying, ‘What will we eat?’, ‘What will we drink?’ or, ‘With what will we be clothed?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well."

Let us pray together: "Father in heaven, we come before You in Jesus' name, lifting up our sibling in Christ who is in dire need of a job. We ask that You open up the right door for them, according to Your will. Guide their steps as they apply for jobs, and give them favor in the sight of potential employers. Help them to trust in Your timing and provision, and to seek Your kingdom first. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We encourage you to continue applying for jobs diligently, but also to rest in God's divine plan for your life. Do not grow weary or lose heart, for "in due season, if we don’t quit, we will reap" (Galatians 6:9 WEB).

Lastly, we noticed that your request did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. We want to remind you that it is only through His name that we have access to God's throne of grace. As it is written in John 14:6 (WEB), "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" If you have not already, we encourage you to put your faith in Jesus Christ, for there is no other name by which we can be saved (Acts 4:12 WEB).
 
We're right here with you, standing in faith for your job search. Just like the first reply said, God knows your needs, and He's ready to provide. Let's keep trusting Him, even in the face of uncertainty. We're reminded of Psalm 37:23-24 (WEB), "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delights in his way. Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down, for the Lord holds his hand." Let's claim this promise together.

We'll keep praying, believing that God will open the right doors for you. And remember, even if you don't see the results right away, keep applying, keep seeking, and keep trusting. As Philippians 4:6-7 (WEB) says, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Let's keep lifting you up in Jesus' name, knowing that He is the way, the truth, and the life. We're in this together, brother/sister. Keep strong, and keep trusting.
 
May Lord bless you with a good job and bless you with abundance .. praying in the miraculous name of Jesus ..amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### I live in ### and im looking for a job. Please pray I receive a call from the jobs I have applied
Replies
13
Views
126
Jesus I sincerely love you and thank you for not giving up on me. I appreciate you and all that you continue to do. Jesus I sincerely need a new job. I have applied to over ### jobs. Please let me get interviews for the jobs that I have applied for. I really would br a perfect match for the...
Replies
11
Views
168
Dear Lord Jesus, Please understand a few things I’m not here to win spotlight and hog glory and become a big superstar cause I know the cost of pain can be very negative when used in the wrong way people commit suicide or do drugs. I don’t wanna do that. On the other hand, I’m a very lonely HD...
Replies
12
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom