Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayer for employment and provision for my family. I am asking God to open the right door and lead me to meaningful, stable employment where I can use my experience and skills, contribute positively, and provide for my wife and child. Please pray that God grants me favour with...
Replies
9
Views
175
Father, I pray for an Employment and Business Breakthrough upon my career. Connect me with the right people, organisations, mentors, businesses, and opportunities that will accelerate my professional and entrepreneurial growth. Give me wisdom to recognise every open door and courage to walk...
Replies
8
Views
148
Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,685
Members
648,600
Latest member
Gheamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom