I'm so depressed that I'm not getting job offers. I had two interviews, and one job ghosted me, and the other one put the job posting right back up. I'm a single mom. I just let go of a previous job because of bullying and jealousy. They threatened to fire me. I went to HR and still got terminated. I was there for ### months and am still on probation. I feel defeated. Can you guys please pray that I get a job expeditiously?
Give your child a job Lord in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I'm so depressed that I'm not getting job offers. I had two interviews, and one job ghosted me, and the other one put the job posting right back up. I'm a single mom. I just let go of a previous job because of bullying and jealousy. They threatened to fire me. I went to HR and still got terminated. I was there for ### months and am still on probation. I feel defeated. Can you guys please pray that I get a job expeditiously?
Praying for you (and me) to get job offers ASAP. God Bless!
 

Attachments

  • God Bless.jpg
    God Bless.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I currently have 5 interviews for online/remote roles, and I have just completed one. Please pray that I qualify for all five opportunities and that I am successful in every interview. May God give me wisdom, confidence, clarity, favour, and excellent answers. May He help me...
Replies
11
Views
158
Hi, I recently went for a job interview for a job I desperately need. Can you please pray with me that I will get the job. I have worked for years towards this better employment, and finally got a chance by being called for the interview. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
130
I am a degree holder in Education (teaching). I graduated ### and still didn't get a job. I hardly study, I stress too much and also fail interviews. I am not confident any more. I want to get a job as a teacher comes January ###.
Replies
6
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom