Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I recently went for a job interview for a job I desperately need. Can you please pray with me that I will get the job. I have worked for years towards this better employment, and finally got a chance by being called for the interview. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
132
Please pray for me, I have been retrenched and desperately need employment. I'm a family man with responsibilities, school going kids, mortgage, my family are hurting and I am responsible. My inlaws are Hindus and it's shameful for me to get help from them.i need God to answer.. AD South African
Replies
8
Views
114
Pray ### the man of God for many years goes back to church. He fell into sin for couple months wrong woman. He was married 35 years and is new in the dating scene. He needs to let go of exwife. She remarried 5 years ago. He needs to forgive her and her husband. I need a job. In Jesus name.
Replies
14
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom