Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please understand a few things I’m not here to win spotlight and hog glory and become a big superstar cause I know the cost of pain can be very negative when used in the wrong way people commit suicide or do drugs. I don’t wanna do that. On the other hand, I’m a very lonely HD...
Replies
12
Views
139
Please Pray for full time employment with good pay for me to support myself. Please Pray and Cancel everything that's preventing for that job to be open. I claim God's Grace and provision upon my life. Please Pray and Lift me in Prayer in Jesus Name Amen. ###
Replies
10
Views
143
My name is ### I live in ### and im looking for a job. Please pray I receive a call from the jobs I have applied
Replies
13
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom