Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottr

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, I pray that my job goes full time soon. I am working part-time, drawing partial unemployment as well, I would like this job to go full time, it has benefits that I need. I know all things are possible with you if I have faith. I have faith my Lord, sometimes the evil one tries to make me doubt, but with you I will not doubt. Help me Lord to fight the evil one and that he becomes very very weak and leaves me alone. I give you praise and glory my Lord, In your name I ask, AMEN
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I want to say THANKS too all who have prayed for my employment. My job at this time has not gone full time, but I believe it will in the near future. I am on part unemployment which is due to end at the end of this month. I continue to pray and ask for your prayers that I am offer a full time position with the company I work for, I am offed this position soon so that there is no major interruption in my income going from part time to full time work. Dear Lord I have faith in you, I know you will answer my prayers, I give you all the praise and glory and ask none for myself. I ask this in your name AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear ### I greet you in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope this message finds you well and in good health. I am writing to humbly request your prayers concerning my employment. By the grace of God, I was initially employed by ### on a permanent contract for their project in ###...
Replies
10
Views
178
Greetings in the wonderful name of our lord Jesus Christ amen 🙏 Please pray with me for job, I am unemployed with 2 beautiful girls with chronic conditions, and my partner left me to be with someone else since I was unemployed. The only thing for is getting a job and SARS refund In Jesus Name Amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
151
My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom