Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed17

Servant of All
Please pray for ###. He is unemployed and in danger of losing his ### children. May God's will be done in his life. We pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Father God, please place a hedge of protection around ### and his children. Father please make a way for this family to remain together and for their living provision. Thank you Lord God. In Jesus name, Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the wonderful name of our lord Jesus Christ amen 🙏 Please pray with me for job, I am unemployed with 2 beautiful girls with chronic conditions, and my partner left me to be with someone else since I was unemployed. The only thing for is getting a job and SARS refund In Jesus Name Amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
172
My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
198
Prayer request for: 1. Job, currently unemployed 2. Spiritual upliftment 3. Request for my daughter to pass grade 12 exams. 4 Healing
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom